Added Value in Design and Construction takes a holistic, student-centred approach to offering public and private sector clients the ultimate reward; doing more for less. The Latham Report was a call to action and this book provides students of construction with the theoretical and practical knowledge to deliver the recommendations of the report. It describes the principles and techniques crucial to adding value and reducing costs in design and construction in the twenty first century. This book examines in detail a wide range of strategies that can be applied during the design and construction process to add value and bring the best interests of the client sharply into focus.
- Limba : Engleza
- Cuprins :
- History of Value of Money in Design and Construction.
- History of Building Construction.
- Cost Analysis of Buildings.
- Life Cycle Costing.
- Value Engineering.
- Value for Money at the Macro Level.
- Value for Money at the Micro Level.
- The Changing Nature of Building Construction and the Trades.
- International Comparisons and Concepts.
- Innovation in Design and Construction.
- Data Publicarii : 2000
- Editie : 1
- Format : Paperback
- Numar pagini : 168
- ISBN : 9780582369115