Suitable for students of all engineering disciplines and professional engineers alike, this interdisciplinary and user-friendly text will enable the reader to apply the principles of quality and reliability to manufacturing processes and engineering systems.
- Limba : Engleza
- Cuprins :
- Principles of Quality.
- Principles of Reliability.
- Reliability of Systems.
- Failure Rate Data and Models.
- Quality and Reliability in Design and Manufacture.
- Reliability and Availability in Maintenance.
- Protective Systems for Hazardous Processes - A Case Study.
- A1 Derivation of the Reliability of a Standby System - Cumulative.
- Poisson Distribution.
- A2 Calculation of PD, PS and FDT for Systems with Moon Voting.
- Data Publicarii : 1999
- Editie : 2
- Format : Paperback
- Numar pagini : 216
- ISBN : 9780201331325