For courses in C++ Intermediate Programming.Best selling author Mark Allen Weiss wrote this book as a concise no-nonsense introduction to C++ for experienced programmers learning a second language or for use as a supplemental reference in C++ based courses such as data structures. The book could be used as a primary textbook for moderately experienced Java programmers who need a concise and authoritative tutorial/reference to C++. He builds on students existing knowledge of Java programming and Weiss covers all important aspects of the complex C++ language in under 300 pages.
- Limba : Engleza
- Cuprins :
1. Basic Types and Control Structures.
2. Functions, Arrays, Strings, and Parameter Passing.
3. Pointers and Reference Variables.
4. Object-Based Programming: Classes.
5. Operator Overloading.
6. Object-Oriented Programming: Inheritance.
8. Abnormal Control Flow.
9. Input and Output.
10. Collections: The Standard Template Library.
11. Primitive Arrays and Strings.
12. C-Style C++.
13. Using Java and C++: The JNI.
- Data Publicarii : 2003
- Editie : 1
- Format : Hardback
- Numar pagini : 304
- ISBN : 9780139194245