Designed specifically for those individuals who have completed elementary German and will be proceeding to more advanced courses, this classic review/reference concentrates on the micromanagement of the German structure and treats the language by structural topic, rather than through cultural or literary readings.
- Limba : Engleza
- Cuprins :
1. Principles of Case.
2. Principles of Tense.
3. Determiners and Negation.
4. Adjective Declension.
6. Verbs Auxiliaries.
8. Comparison of Adjectives and Adverbs.
9. Expressions of Time and Date.
11. Absolute Uses of the Genitive, Dative, and Accusative Cases.
12. Idiomatic Uses of Tense.
13. Personal Pronouns.
14. Interrogative Pronouns and Determiners.
15. Relative Pronouns.
16. Possessives: Demonstratives, Indefinite, Pronouns, and Adjectives.
17. Reflexive and Impersonal Verbs.
18. Word Order.
20. Verb Prefixes: Inseparable and Separable.
21. The Passive Voice.
22. The Subjunctive in Indirect Discourse and Independent Sentences.
- Data Publicarii : 1991
- Editie : 4
- Format : Paperback
- Numar pagini : 352
- ISBN : 9780131399655