A modern, up-to-date and extremely well written new introductory text, written by an experienced author and specialist in the field. The approach hangs around the three main themes of liberalization, globalization and democratization.
- Limba : Engleza
- Cuprins : PART ONE: INTRODUCTION 1. Why Politics? Why Comparative?
2. Democracy and Its Rivals
PART TWO: ENVIRONMENT AND DEVELOPMENT 3. The Global Environment
4. The Social Sources of Power
5. The Economic Sources of Power PART THREE: DEMANDS, SUPPORT AND DECISION-MAKING 6. How Demands are Presented
7. How Voters are Made to Choose
8. Inside the Black Box PART FOUR: SYSTEM MAINTENANCE AND POLITICAL CHANGE 9. Maintaining the System
10. Force and Military Intervention
11. Violence and Political Change
- Data Publicarii : 2002
- Editie : 1
- Format : Paperback
- Numar pagini : 368
- ISBN : 9780582438231