Trice and Beyer offer the first comprehensive integration and synthesis of the growing literature on the cultures of work organizations. They develop a cultural perspective that is compatible with mainstream theories of organizations, and draw upon the literatures in sociology, anthropology, organizations, communication, education, public administration, management, and business to illustrate the major components of work-related cultures.
- Limba : Engleza
- Cuprins :
1. How and Why Organizations are Cultures.
2. The Substance of Organizational Cultures.
3. Cultural Forms.
4. Organizational Passages and Cultural Continuity.
5. Occupational Subcultures.
6. Other Subcultures in Organizations.
7. Leadership and Organizational Cultures.
8. Cultural Interchange Between Organizations and Environments.
9. Managing and Maintaining Organizational Cultures.
10. Changing and Creating Organizational Cultures.
- Data Publicarii : 1993
- Editie : 1
- Format : Paperback
- Numar pagini : 510
- ISBN : 9780131914384