This lively, reality-based presentation of major economic ideas and relationships on both micro and macro levels examines the American economy and its worldwide position by constructing "scenes" of human behavior that are used to derive and highlight economic concepts and explore economic controversies.
- Limba : Engleza
- Cuprins :
I. INTRODUCTION TO ECONOMICS AND THE ECONOMY.1. Ten-Three Combination Once to the Side: Economic Reasoning.
2. A Yen for Who Stole Opportunity (Costs): The Economics of Scarcity and Production Possibilities.
3. It's Altogether Fitting: The Features of the American Economy.
4. First and Ten, Economics Again: The Basic Elements of Supply and Demand.
II. MICROECONOMICS.5. Gallstones, 747's, Fish, and Calculators: The Economics of Utility, Elasticity, and Changes in Supply and Demand.
6. A Corny Story with a Kernel of Truth: The Economics of Production Costs.
7. All Is Not Well That Ends Well: The Economics of Pure Competition.
8. Alone-and Loving It: The Economics of Monopoly.
9. What's Brewing in the Beer Industry?: The Economics of Oligopoly.
10. Help Wanted, For Hire: The Economics of the Labor Market.
III. PUBLIC SECTOR ECONOMICS AND ISSUES.11. A Picture is Worth...?: The Public Sector: Regul
- Data Publicarii : 1992
- Editie : 5
- Format : Paperback
- Numar pagini : 304
- ISBN : 9780132239349