Electrical and Electronic Engineering Principles covers, in one-volume, all the requirements of BTEC electrical and electronic principles up to National level. The exhaustive coverage is fully supported by diagrams, worked-examples and further problems, with solutions. Each chapter has been written as a self-contained unit enabling this book to be used for modular studies or course work. Keeping abreast of modern teaching trends, the author includes information on the computer software most commonly used in the study of electrical and electronic principles: SPICE, CODAS and PCS.
- Limba : Engleza
- Cuprins : Preface.
1. Units and the electrical circuit.
2. Basic circuit theory.
3. Electric fields and capacitance.
4. Magnetic fields and circuits.
6. Alternating current and voltage.
7. Single-phase a.c. circuits and power.
8. Resonance and filter circuits.
9. Three-phase circuits.
10. The transformer.
11. Rectifier circuits and an introduction to power electronics.
12. Circuit theorems.
13. Transients in electrical circuits.
14. Electrical machines.
15. Information transmission.
16. Control principles.
17. Measuring instruments and measurements.
18. Computer software for electrical and electronic principles.
- Data Publicarii : 1994
- Editie : 1
- Format : Paperback
- Numar pagini : 424
- ISBN : 9780582098152