'A first class book which should become the starting point for any student wanting to produce a deep and detailed analysis of any area of a subject which is often dealt with in a much less straightforward and accessible manner.'Now completely rewritten and substantially expanded, this new edition provides an expert and up-to-date analysis of the current policies of the European Union.
- Limba : Engleza
- Cuprins :
- Introduction: towards the Europe?
- Making the European Union work?
- What has the Single Market achieved?
- A common and integrated Transport Policy.
- Free movement of the people?
- Monetary integration in the European Union.
- Paying for integration.
- The reformed Common Agricultural Policy.
- The Common Fisheries Policy.
- Competition Policy in the EU. Industrial Policy in the EU.
- Promoting new technology in the EU.
- European Union Regional Policy.
- European Union policy on the Environment.
- Social Policy.
- The EU and the world trading system.
- Trade and development.
- Expanding the EU eastwards.
- Data Publicarii : 1995
- Editie : 2
- Format : Paperback
- Numar pagini : 432
- ISBN : 9780582081154