This text gives students an appreciation of the way that Quantitative ideas are used by managers. It takes students as gently as possible through the basic material, emphasising the ideas rather than the arithmetic. Aimed at students who want a basic appreciation of core topics, this text will take students through the material as painlessly as possible.
- Limba : Engleza
- Cuprins : I - BACKGROUND IDEAS.
1. Numbers and Managers.
2. Tools for Quantitative Methods.
II - COLLECTING AND DESCRIBING DATA.
3. Collecting Data.
4. Using Diagrams to Present Data.
5. Using Numbers to Describe Data.
III - SOLVING BUSINESS PROBLEMS.
6. Calculations with Money.
7. Relating Variables by Regression.
8. Business Forecasting.
9. Some Other Types of Problems.
IV - BUSINESS STATISTICS.
10. Uncertainty and Probabilities.
11. Probability Distributions.
12. Sampling and Testing.
13. Some Other Uses of Probabilities.
- Data Publicarii : 1998
- Editie : 1
- Format : Paperback
- Numar pagini : 344
- ISBN : 9780201331370