This volume offers a reassessment of Germany's postwar development in ten thematic chapters. Each sets its respective topic in its full postwar perspective and considers the impact of reunification upon it.
- Limba : Engleza
- Cuprins : Part One The Development of the Federal Republic: A Survey.
1. The Economy of the Federal Republic Since 1949. Richard Overy.
2. Population Change and its Repercussions on the Social History of the Federal Republic. Hartmut Berghoff.
3. Domestic Political Developments I: 1949-69.Torsten Oppelland.
4. Domestic Political Developments II: 1969-90.
5. The Federal Republic of Germany in International Politics Before and After Unification. Imanuel Geiss.
Part Two Politics, Society and Economy in the Federal Republic: Key Themes
6. State Intervention in the Post-war German Economy. Graham Hallett.
7. Race in the Federal Republic of Germany: Immigration, Ethnicity and Racism Since the Second World War.Panikos Panayi.
8. The Nationalist and Neo-Nazi Scene Since 1945.David Childs.
9. The SPD: The Decline of the Social Democratic Volkspartei. Stephen Padgett.
10. The Soviet Union's Policy Towards West Germany 1945-90.Terry McNeill.
11. Germany and the West: the 'Rapallo
- Data Publicarii : 20 Aug 1996
- Editie : 1
- Format : Paperback
- Numar pagini : 360
- ISBN : 9780582238916