For undergraduate/graduate-level courses in Business Ethics, Business Policy, Business/Government Relations.This book offers an interdisciplinary approach to many of the practical ethical issues that business students and business persons must face in their work.
- Limba : Engleza
- Cuprins :
1. A Framework for Ethical Decision Making.
2. Diagnosing and Treating Market Inadequacies.
3. The Legal System, Product Liability and the Creative Use of Bankruptcy.
4. Environmental Issues and the Law of Damages.
5. Fraud, Legal and Financial Agency, Ethics and the Fiduciary Relationship.
6. Regulation: With an Emphasis on Financial Markets.
7. Regulating Financial Markets: Commercial Banking.
8. Regulating Financial Markets: Investment Banking, Securities Markets and Money Management.
9. Corporate Power and Social Responsibility and the Issue of Antitrust.
- Data Publicarii : 1994
- Editie : 1
- Format : Paperback
- Numar pagini : 434
- ISBN : 9780134578965