For undergraduate courses in electronic communications systems.Basic electronic communications fundamentals compose the core of the first two books. In the second and the third books, the treatment is expanded to include more modern digital and data communications systems. Previous experience with basic electronic principles and mathematics through trigonometry will provide the background needed to grasp the concepts that Tomasi presents.
- Limba : Engleza
- Cuprins :
1. Introduction to Electronic Communications.
2. Signal Generation.
3. Amplitude Modulation Transmission.
4. Amplitude Modulation Reception.
5. Single-Sideband Communications Systems.
6. Angle Modulation Transmission.
7. Angle Modulation Receivers and Systems.
8. Transmission Lines.
9. Wave Propagation.
10. Antennas and Waveguides.
11. Basic Television Principles.
Solutions to Odd-Numbered Problems.
- Data Publicarii : 1994
- Editie : 2
- Format : Paperback
- Numar pagini : 490
- ISBN : 9780133289497