- Limba : Engleza
- Cuprins :
PART ONE: The geography of gender in the Renaissance.
2. Gender and the rites of honour.
PART TWO: The social foundations of gender in Renaissance Italy.
3. Daughters and oligarchs: Gender and the early Renaissance state.
4. Person and gender in the laws.
5. Women and work in Renaissance Italy.
PART THREE: The social body.
6. Medicine and magic: the healing arts.
7. Gender and religious institutions.
PART FOUR: The Renaissance of the spirit.
8. Spiritual kinship.
9. Gender, religious institutions and social discipline: the reform of the regulars.
10. Gender and religious representation.
Suggested further readings.
- Data Publicarii : 17 Apr 1998
- Editie : 1
- Format : Paperback
- Numar pagini : 268
- ISBN : 9780582293267