The text is designed for introductory courses in hospitality accounting programs at two and four year institutions.The text is written to address the practical accounting requirements of many of the latest developments in hotel operations. It is written in an easy to follow, step-by-step format that is well-suited for students in both two and four year programs.
- Limba : Engleza
- Cuprins :
I. OVERVIEW.1. The Role of Accounting.
2. The Organization of the Accounting Department.
3. The Uniform System of Accounts.
II. ORIGINAL ENTRY.4. Journal Entries and General Ledger.
5. Night Audit.
6. Accounts Payable.
8. Closing the Financial Period - Prepaids, Accruals and Other Entries.
III. ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE AND CREDIT.9. Credit Card Processing.
10. City Ledger.
IV. FOOD AND BEVERAGE.12. Purchasing and Receiving.
13. Inventory Control and Cost Reconciliation.
14. Point-of-Sale Systems.
15. Yields, Potentials, and Other Analyses.
V. OTHER DEPARTMENTS.16. Telephone and Other Sources of Income.
17. Recreational: Golf, Tennis, and Spas.
18. Self-Standing Restaurants and Private Clubs.
VI. FINANCIAL STATEMENTS.20. Departmental Statements.
21. The Income Statement, Balance Sheet, and Statistics
- Data Publicarii : 1996
- Editie : 1
- Format : Paperback
- Numar pagini : 337
- ISBN : 9780131428386