Appropriate for courses in Human Resource Management (HRM) taught in both Hospitality and Business Schools.This is the first text that introduces human resource management in the hospitality industry. It presents a comprehensive and practical discussion of the current human resource issues unique to success in that specialized service business. The text is based on facts drawn from industry research studies and current developments in hospitality organizations.
- Limba : Engleza
- Cuprins :
I. INTRODUCTION.1. Contemporary Issues in Human Resource Management.
II. UNDERSTANDING YOURSELF.2. Who Are You?
3. Communicating Effectively.
4. Effectively Managing Change and Conflict.
5. Developing Your Decision-Making Skills.
III. UNDERSTANDING HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT.6. Recruiting, Selecting, and Orienting Associates.
7. Training, Developing, and Appraising Associates.
8. Motivating Associates.
9. Creating Effective Associate Relations.
IV. UNDERSTANDING CUSTOMERS.10. Identifying and Addressing Customer Needs.
11. Understanding the International Customer.
12. Developing Outstanding Service.
13. Maintaining Total Quality Service.
V. HORIZONS.14. Future Challenges.
15. Developing an Effective Career Plan.
- Data Publicarii : 1998
- Editie : 1
- Format : Paperback
- Numar pagini : 471
- ISBN : 9780132536752