The new edition of this popular text has been thoroughly revised and updated to incorporate recent changes in both the subject and syllabus requirements. Covering all the areas of information processing, including graphics, DTP, data and word processing, this text is particularly suitable for those following the RSA(CLAIT) and Cambridge Information Technology modular courses, and for those students taking examinations set by BTEC First, RSA, LCCI, City and Guilds and PEI Examination Boards.
- Limba : Engleza
- Cuprins : Acknowledgements.
1. The why, what and how of information processing.
2. Configuration of Computer Systems.
3. Achanging over to computerised systems.
4. Communication between the user and the system.
5. Computer operation.
6. Application software.
7. Presentation of information.
8. Building good work habits.
9. The people factor.
10. The electronic office.
Epilogue. Past examination questions.
The RSA CLAIT syllabus.
- Data Publicarii : 1996
- Editie : 3
- Format : Paperback
- Numar pagini : 224
- ISBN : 9780582294127