Appropriate for graduate level (MBA) courses in International Business.This MBA level text focuses on five aspects of the cross border environment: exchange rates and international capital markets, trading patterns and regimes, regulatory content, and political content.
- Limba : Engleza
- Cuprins :
2. Forces of Globalization.
3. Foreign Exchange: The Basics. Case 1: Foreign Exchange Problem Set.
4. Foreign Exchange: Transaction Exposure. Case 2: Piermont Inc. Case 3: World Wildlife Fund and Debt-for-Nature.
5. Exchange Rates: Economic Exposure. Case 4: Economic Exposure to Exchange Rates: Problem Set. Case 5: Campbell Soup in Japan. Case 6: E. I. DuPont de Nemours in Japan.
6. Theories of International Trade. Case 7: International Trade: Problem Set.
7. The Trading Environment of International Business: Laws and Institutions. Case 8: The Chips Are Down. Case 9: Boeing Versus Airbus: GATT and Mouse.
8. The Regulatory Environment of International Business. Case 10: Dresser France S. A. and the Soviet Gas Pipeline.
9. The Ethical and Social Responsibility Environment of International Business. Case 11: Union Carbide and Bhopal: Diary
- Data Publicarii : 1995
- Editie : 1
- Format : Paperback
- Numar pagini : 384
- ISBN : 9780131104969