For Industrial Engineering courses focusing on logistic engineering and management.An authoritative exploration of logistics management within the engineering design and development process, this book concentrates on the design, sustaining maintenance and support of systems from a lifecycle perspective. This is the only text that deals with logistics and system support: (1) as an integrated entity and an integral part of the overall structure of a total "system"; (2) from a total system life-cycle perspective-from the initial identification of a need through design and development, production, utilization and support, and retirement and material disposal; and (3) as a major consideration early in the system life cycle during the system engineering design and development process.
- Limba : Engleza
- Cuprins :
1. Introduction to Logistics.
2. Reliability, Maintainability, and Availability Measures.
3. The Measures of Logistics and System Support.
4. The System Engineering Process.
5. Logistics and Supportability Analysis.
6. Logistics in the System Design and Development.
7. Logistics in the Production/Construction Phase.
8. Logistics in the Utilization, Sustaining Support and Retirement Phases.
9. Logistics Management.
Appendix A: Selected Bibliography.
Appendix B: System Design Review Checklist.
Appendix C: Supplier Evaluation Checklist.
Appendix D: Life-Cycle Cost Analysis (LCCA).
Appendix E: Maintenance Task Analysis (MTA).
Appendix F: Selected Interest Tables.
Appendix G: Normal Distribution Tables.
Appendix H: List of Abbreviations.
- Data Publicarii : 2004
- Editie : 6
- Format : Paperback
- Numar pagini : 560
- ISBN : 9780131246997