This book is intended for graduate courses in international management. Also offered in executive MBA programs.The authors bridge the gap between strategies of businesses and the actions of governments in international environments. They use economic concepts to help explain the international environment to students and executives. Contains Text and Cases.
- Limba : Engleza
- Cuprins :
1. The International Economy: A Manager's Perspective.
I. THE ENTERPRISE FROM WITHIN.2. Going Multinational: Firm Motives and Characteristics.
3. Managing the Multinational: Goals and Strategies.
4. Managing the Multinational: Organizations and Networks.
5. National Units in Multinational Networks.
II. THE ENTERPRISE AND THE NATION.6. Comparing National Economies.
7. Exploring National Policies.
III. THE INTERNATIONAL ENVIRONMENT.8. The National Economy in an International Setting.
9. International Money Markets.
10. The International Rules of the Game: Money.
11. The International Rules of the Game: Goods and Services.
IV. CASES.Balance-of-Payments Exercises.
Lotus Development Corporation: Entering International Markets.
Gerber Products Company: Investing in the New Poland.
Xerox and Fuji Xerox.
Shell Brasil S.A.: Performance Evaluation in the Oil Products Division.
The Global Computer Ind
- Data Publicarii : 1996
- Editie : 7
- Format : Paperback
- Numar pagini : 498
- ISBN : 9780132325394