Courses in Project Management as part of an MBA or similar post-experience qualification; Post-graduate or post-experience Executive MBA programmes; Change Management; Managing Change; Strategy, E-Business/E-commerce; Technology Management; Innovation Management.This book examines project team management within organisations as it relates to organisational change and effectiveness. Written from the view that project teams play a critical role in putting changes into effect, this book is ideally suited for those studying project or change management as part of a qualification, or responsible for managing, a change project to be more confident and skilful in understanding the human aspects of change.
- Limba : Engleza
- Cuprins : PART I PROJECTS AND ORGANISATIONS
1. An introduction to managing projects.
2. Each project has unique features.
3. Projects interact with their context.
PART II UNDERSTANDING PROJECT MANAGEMENT
4. Theories of change.
5. The job of project management: activities, skills and structures.
6. Influencing stakeholders .
PART III MANAGING THE PROJECT TEAM
7. Project structures and project teams.
8. Project teams - motivation, composition and process.
9. Developing the project team.
PART IV MANAGING BEYOND THE TEAM
10. Managing across.
11. Managing staff and users.
12. Managing up.
13. Work in progress.
- Data Publicarii : 2002
- Editie : 1
- Format : Paperback
- Numar pagini : 240
- ISBN : 9780273651284