This exciting new book examines the management of the new global enterprise. It aims to help managers with decisions associated with making their company into a global player and focuses specifically on integrating other aspects of the global enterprise such as marketing, organisational design, technology and operations.For undergraduate and postgraduate courses in managing the global enterprise, international management, international business, international business strategy, globalisation and international management in departments of business.
- Limba : Engleza
- Cuprins : Introduction.
1. Global Reach.
2. A New Competitive League.
3. Global Gamesmanship.
4. Global Competencies as a source of Competitive Advantage.
5. Competitive Advantage: Laying the Foundations.
6. Positioning in Global Industries.
7. Repositioning the Local Firm.
8. Developing Products for Global Markets.
9. Emerging Markets.
10. The Headquarters Role.
11. Organising for Global Operations: Structure and Other Coordinating Mechanisms.
12. Developing a Global Scorecard.
13. Geographic Positioning.
14. Interpreting the Global Competitive Environment.
- Data Publicarii : 2001
- Editie : 1
- Format : Paperback
- Numar pagini : 232
- ISBN : 9780273646914