This text provides an excellent introduction and overview of Narratology, a rapidly growing field in the humanities. Literary narratologists have provided many key concepts and analytical tools which are widely used in the interdisciplinary analysis of such narrative features as plot, point of view, speech presentation, ideological perspective and interpretation.The introduction explains the central concepts of narratology, their historical development, and draws together contemporary trends from many different disciplines into common focus. It offers a compendium of the development of narratology from classical poetics to the present.The essays are all prefaced by individual forewords helping the reader to place each individual selection in context. Recent developments are assessed across disciplines, highlighting the mutual influences of narratology and deconstruction, psychoanalysis, feminism, film and media studies.
- Limba : Engleza
- Cuprins : Narrative Structure: Fabula
1. Roland Barthes, Introduction to the Structural Analysis of Narratives.
2. Claude Bremond, The Logic of Narrative Possibilities.
3. A. J. Greimas, Reflections on Actantial Models.
Narrative Structure: Story
4. Jonathan Culler, Fabula and sjuzhet in the Analysis of Narrative: Some American Discussions.
5. Meir Sternberg, What is Exposition? An Essay in Temporal Delimitation.
6 .Meike Bal, Focalization.
7. Paul Ricoeur The Time of Narrating (Erzahlzeit) and Narrated Time (erzahlte Zeit).
Narrative Structure: Text
8. Wayne Booth, Types of Narration.
9. Walker Gibson, Authors, Speakers, Readers and Mock Readers.
10. F.K. Stanzel, A New Approach to the Definition of the Narrative Situations.
11. Gerard Genette, Voice.
12. Gerald Prince, Introduction to the Study of the Narratee.
13. Linda Hutcheson, Modes and Forms of Narrative Narcissim: Introduction of a Typology.
Narratology and Film.
14. Celestino Del
- Data Publicarii : 1996
- Editie : 1
- Format : Paperback
- Numar pagini : 336
- ISBN : 9780582255432