Provides a unified account of NMR spectroscopy. Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy explains the NMR phenomenon from the point of view of a physical chemist interested in both fundamental principles and chemical applications. This rigorous but lucid text is highlighted by a large number of figures including illustrative spectra. Problems - with answers where appropriate - are also included.
- Limba : Engleza
- Cuprins : 1. The fundamentals.
2. Analysis of NMR spectra for isotropic solutions.
3. Relaxation and Fourier transform NMR.
4. Dipolar interaction and double resonance.
5. Chemical exchange and quadrupolar effects.
6. NMR of the solid state.
7. Special pulse sequences and two-dimensional NMR.
8. Chemical shifts and coupling constants.
Appendix 1: NMR properties of the spin-1/2 nuclei.
Appendix 2: The spin properties of quadrupolar nuclei.
Appendix 3: Time-dependent pertubation theory and NMR transitions.
Appendix 4: Tensor properties in NMR.
Appendix 5: The effects of rapid sample rotation.
- Data Publicarii : 1986
- Editie : 1
- Format : Paperback
- Numar pagini : 280
- ISBN : 9780582446533