Basic text on deterministic optimization methods. Techniques of modeling real world decision making problems, modeling examples that illustrate the use of modeling techniques, and a variety of problem classes are presented. Various types of algorithms with explanations of how each algorithm works and what conclusion can be drawn from its output, and a review of Matrix Algebra and Geometry and a chapter on Heuristic Methods.
- Limba : Engleza
- Cuprins : 1. Introduction.
2. Modeling Linear Programs.
3. Review of Matrix Algebra and Geometry.
4. Duality and Optimality Conditions in LP.
5. Hungarian Method: A Primal-Dual Method for the Assignment Problem.
6. Primal Algorithm for the Transportation Problem.
7. The Simplex Method for General LP.
8. Algorithms for Multiobjective Models.
9. Modeling Integer and Combinatorial Programs.
10. The Branch and Bound Approach.
11. Heuristic Methods for Combinatorial Optimization Problems.
12. Dynamic Programming.
13. Critical Path Methods in Project Management.
14. Nonlinear Programming.
- Data Publicarii : 1995
- Editie : 1
- Format : Paperback
- Numar pagini : 608
- ISBN : 9780130565174