This text sets out to do justice to Philip (II) Augustus as a man and a king and to redress the balance of assessment in relation to his contemporaries.
- Limba : Engleza
- Cuprins : 1. Philip's Inheritance.
2. The Young King.
3. Philip Augustus and the East.
4. The Conflict With Richard I.
5. The Defeat of the Angevin Empire.
6. Philip Augustus and the Papacy.
7. Philip and the Church in France.
8. The Transformation of French Kingship.
9. The Foundations of Philip's Government.
10. Triumph at Bouvines.
11. The Last Years.
- Data Publicarii : 11 Nov 1997
- Editie : 1
- Format : Paperback
- Numar pagini : 400
- ISBN : 9780582060593