Appropriate for one or two-semester courses in Digital Logic Design for students in Electrical Engineering Technology, Computer Engineering Technology, Electrical Engineering, and Computer Science programs.This text presents the essentials of modern logic design. Lala conveys key concepts in a clear, informal manner, demonstrating theory through numerous examples to establish a theoretical basis for practical applications. Lala covers all major topics including PLD-based digital design.
- Limba : Engleza
- Cuprins :
1. Number Systems.
2. Error Detecting and Correcting Codes.
3. Sets, Relations, Graphs and Boolean Algebra.
4. Combinational Logic Design.
5. Fundamental Concepts of Sequential Logic.
6. Synchronous Sequential Circuits.
7. Asynchronous Sequential Circuits.
8. Registers and Counters.
9. Arithmetic Circuits.
10. Digital Integrated Circuits.
11. Testing and Testability.
- Data Publicarii : 1996
- Editie : 1
- Format : Paperback
- Numar pagini : 420
- ISBN : 9780023671715