Quality management has received much attention in recent years, not least in the construction industry. This book provides a description of the techniques of quality management and how they are implemented, regardless of the context. The author applies the techniques to the construction industry and brings in some practical experience from contractors in the construction industry.
- Limba : Engleza
- Cuprins : Preface.
1. Overview Of The Book
2. What Is Meant By Quality Management?
3. The Historical Development Of Quality Management.
4. The Gurus Of Quality Management.
5. The Use Of Quality Management.
6. How To Use QA, The Importance Of Quality Managers.
7. The Transition From QA To TQM: Achieving A Change In Culture.
8. The Importance Of People In Improvement Initiatives.
9. The Issue Of Leadership In Total Quality Management.
10. Using Quality Improvement Techniques.
11. An Overview Of Other Methods Of Achieving Improvement.
12. Looking To The Future: Is There Life After TQM?
13. Practical Applications Of Quality Management Using QA In The Construction Industry.
14. The Journey To TQM: Contractors' Experiences.
- Data Publicarii : 1998
- Editie : 1
- Format : Paperback
- Numar pagini : 240
- ISBN : 9780582307766