REXX is the programming language designed for people, not machines. It swept IBM when it was first distributed on IBM's internal network by its creator. With heavy use by a lively networking community, it has evolved to meet the needs of its users. In 1987, IBM acknowledge its success and adopted it as one of the cross-system SAA (Systems Application Architecture) languages. Now, REXX has spread outside IBM, on both mainframes and micros. Today, more than six million people have REXX on their systems.
- Limba : Engleza
- Cuprins :
I. BACKGROUND.1. What Kind of a Language is REXX?
2. Summary of the REXX Language.
3. Fundamental Language Concepts.
4. Design Principles.
II. REXX LANGUAGE DEFINITION.1. Characters and Encodings.
2. Structure and General Syntax.
3. Expressions and Operators.
4. Clauses and Instructions.
5. Assignments and Variables.
6. Commands to External Environments.
7. Keyword Instructions.
8. Function Calls.
9. Built-in Functions.
10. Parsing for ARG, PARSE, and PULL.
11. Numbers and Arithmetic.
12. Input and Output Streams.
13. Conditions and Condition Traps.
14. Interactive Tracing.
15. Reserved Keywords and Language Extendibility.
16. Special Variables.
17. Error Numbers and Messages.
- Data Publicarii : 1990
- Editie : 2
- Format : Paperback
- Numar pagini : 203
- ISBN : 9780137806515