<P>A succinct analysis of the causes and course of the Civil War xxx;going up to Franco's new Spain. For the Second Edition there is a fuller examination of the politics of the Second Republic and there is also a more detailed account of the military conduct of the war and of the extent of international involvement.</P>
- Limba : Engleza
- Cuprins : Part One : The Background
2. The Second Republic 1931-36.
Part Two The Civil War
3. The Military Rising.
4. The Internationalization of the War.
5. The Republic or the Revolution?
6. The Use of Terror.
7. A New Beginning - Or Old Style Military Autocracy?
8. The Military Campaigns.
9. International Aid.
10. The Republic Under Negrin.
Part Three: Assessment
12. The Legacy of the Civil War.
Part Four: Documents
- Data Publicarii : 11 Sep 1996
- Editie : 2 Rev ed
- Format : Paperback
- Numar pagini : 160
- ISBN : 9780582289888