Are you looking for: a clear and accessible introduction to `signals and systems'? A text that integrates the use of MATLAB throughout and provides an introductory tutorial to the software? Comprehensive coverage of both continuous and discrete-time signal processing? A book that will be useful for further study? If the answer to any of the above questions is `Yes', then this is the ideal coursebook for you. System Analysis and Signal Processing provides a self-contained text suitable for students of `signals and systems' and signal processing, from introductory to graduate level; it also serves as a useful companion for those studying network analysis and communications. Clear explanations and easy-to-follow examples using practical situations help to make this book one of the most accessible on the topic. This is the only book you will need on the subject.
- Limba : Engleza
- Cuprins : 1. Getting Started in Matlab and an Introduction to Systems and Signal Processing.
2. Impulse Functions, Impulse Responses, and Convolution.
3. The Steady State Response of Analogue Networks to Sinusoids and to the complex exponential EJWT.
5. Line Spectra and the Fourier Series.
6. Spectral Density Functions and the Fourier Transform.
7 The Sampling and Digitization of Signals.
8. The Discrete Fourier Transform.
9. The Fast Fourier Transform and Some Applications.
10. The Steady State Response of Analogue Systems By Consideration of the
11. Natural Responses, Transients and Stability.
12. The Laplace Transform.
13. Synthesis of Analogue Filters.
14. An Introduction to Digital Networks and the Z-Transform.
15. Synthesis of Digital Filters.
17. Processing Techniques for Bandpass Signals.
- Data Publicarii : 1998
- Editie : 1
- Format : Paperback
- Numar pagini : 528
- ISBN : 9780201178609