Aimed at Management students as well as managers of private and public companies, non-profit organisations and consumer associations.At a time when consumers are often described as more demanding, less loyal and more difficult to analyse and predict, Understanding the Consumer presents the essentials of consumer behaviour as well as the associated managerial and public policy implications.
- Limba : Engleza
- Cuprins : PART 1: EXPLANATORY FACTORS OF PURCHASE AND CONSUMPTION.
1. Motivations, Involvement and Personality.
2. Motivation and Involvement.
3. Personality and Self Concept.
Section 1: Perceptions and Images
6. Brand Image and Positioning: The Structure of Perceptions.
Section 2: Learning and Experience
8. Cognitive Learning.
Section 3: Attitudes and Preferences
10. Beliefs, Emotions and Intentions.
11. Attitude Structure.
12. Attitude Change and Persuasion.
Section 4: Groups and Opinion Leaders
13. A Typology of Groups.
14. The Dual Function of a Group.
15. Social Interaction and Interpersonal Influence.
16. What Makes an Opinion Leader?
17. Simulation and Stimulation.
Section 5: Social Class and Life Style
18. What is Social Class?
19. How to Measure Social Class.
20. Representations of Social Structures.
21. Social Groupings and Market Structure.
- Data Publicarii : 2001
- Editie : 1
- Format : Paperback
- Numar pagini : 336
- ISBN : 9780136163688