Provides a comprehensive overview of the issues, research and debates relating to children and the experience of childhood in late twentieth century Britain. This volume will address key issues such as juvenile crime, poverty, child protection and children's rights and their implications for the development of policy and services for children. Presents first hand accounts from children and parents.
- Limba : Engleza
- Cuprins : Preface.
1. Children's Lives in Social Context.
2. Children's Rights.
3. Children's Needs.
4. Children's Family Relationships.
5. Children's Peer Relationships, Activities and Cultures.
6. The Schooling of Children.
7. Children and Health.
8. Adequate Standard of Living.
9. Children who Commit Crimes.
10. Child Abuse and Child Protection.
11. Separated Children.
12. Children's Lives: Re-evaluating Concepts and Policies.
- Data Publicarii : 1998
- Editie : 1
- Format : Paperback
- Numar pagini : 368
- ISBN : 9780582294929