European Security in the New Political Environment provides a thorough analysis of the detail and nature of post-Cold War security issues, from both traditional and new security agendas, assessing the current efficacy of current institutions and policies to address these issues.
- Limba : Engleza
- Cuprins : List of abbreviations.
1. National Interest and the Primacy of National Security.
2. Security, Disorder and the Role of Institutions.
3. Germany: Agent for Security or Insecurity?
4. Russia - Quest for Identity, Status and Hegemony.
5. The United States and European Security - Pragmatism and Sharing.
6. France and Britain: Competing Visions.
- Data Publicarii : 1997
- Editie : 1
- Format : Paperback
- Numar pagini : 152
- ISBN : 9780582244030