This student introduction to the growth of English Common Law, from the Norman Conquest through to the Magna Carta, integrates legal development with change in thought, society and politics, in an interpretative framework.
- Limba : Engleza
- Cuprins : 1. Introduction.
2. The Court Framework in Anglo-Norman England.
3. Violence and Theft in Anglo-Norman England.
4. Law and Land-Holding in Anglo-Norman England.
5. Angevin Reform.
6 Crime and the Angevin Reforms.
7. Law and Land-Holding in Angevin England.
8. Magna Carta and the Formation of English Common Law.
- Data Publicarii : 21 Jun 1996
- Editie : 1
- Format : Paperback
- Numar pagini : 288
- ISBN : 9780582070264