This new book is specifically focused on modular-course requirements at second and final-year degree level. Its coverage comprises financial management's major components: investment, dividend, financing and portfolio decisions.
- Limba : Engleza
- Cuprins : PART ONE Introduction.
1. Corporate decision-making and the contemporary finance function.
PART TWO The investment decision.
2. Capital budgeting under conditions of certainty.
3. Net presents value versus internal rate of return.
4. The treatment of uncertainty.
PART THREE The dividend decision.
5. Equity valuation and investment ratio analysis.
6. Valuation and takeover.
7. Dividend policy and earnings valuation.
PART FOUR The finance decision.
8. The anatomy of capital costs.
9. Cost of capital and leverage.
10. Capital structure and the law of one price.
PART FIVE The portfolio selection.
11. Risk and portfolio selection.
12. Models of capital asset pricing.
13. Efficient markets, volatility and investor behaviour.
PART SIX Conclusion.
14. Postscript and perspectives.
- Data Publicarii : 1999
- Editie : 1
- Format : Paperback
- Numar pagini : 416
- ISBN : 9780273634065
DISPONIBILITATE INCERTĂ: Cere detalii