Appropriate for courses in Money and Banking, International Finance, and International Banking.The book offers a fundamental framework for understanding the Euromarkets phenomenon. In addition, it provides analysis and description of the Eurocurrency markets, their linkages to domestic money markets and to the foreign exchange market; and the techniques of financial institutions in the market.
- Limba : Engleza
- Cuprins :
1. The Eurodollar Market and Its Linkages. Appendices: Are Eurodollars Money? Eurodollar Growth: A Closer Look.
2. Domestic Money Markets.
3. Eurocurrency Interest Rates. Appendix: Causes of Bias in the Forward Rate.
4. Eurodollar Forwards, Swaps, Futures, and Options. Appendix: Eurodollar Futures Contract Specifications. Eurodollar Options Contract Specifications. Put-Call Parity.
5. Euromarket Funding Practices.
6. Lending Techniques in the International Money Market. Appendix: Clauses in Typical Eurodollar Loan Agreements.
7. Public Policy and the International Money Market.
8. The International Money Market: Perspective and Prognosis.
- Data Publicarii : 1994
- Editie : 2
- Format : Paperback
- Numar pagini : 304
- ISBN : 9780130954077
DISPONIBILITATE INCERTĂ: Cere detalii