The role of the EC in international relations is an area of increasing importance. Its legal implications are the subject of much controversy and debate. This text provides an up to date account of the law and practice of the external relations of the EC and its relationship with international, community and national law.
- Limba : Engleza
- Cuprins : 1. Introduction: the legal and political background
2. The EC in the international legal community
3. legal justifications for international practice
4. The nature of EC competence
5. EC competence in practice
6. Practice and Policy on European Community Competence.
- Data Publicarii : 1997
- Editie : 1
- Format : Paperback
- Numar pagini : 272
- ISBN : 9780582288577
DISPONIBILITATE INCERTĂ: Cere detalii