A study reflecting the developments made in the study of metamorphism during the 1980s, suitable for undergraduate level and above. It integrates an account of the mineralogical changes accompanying metamorphism of the major rock types with a textural approach to metamorphic processes.
- Limba : Engleza
- Cuprins : 1. The concepts of metamorphism.
2. Chemical equilibrium in metamorphism.
3. Metamorphism of pelitic rocks.
4. Metamorphisms of basic igneous rocks.
5. Metamorphism of marbles and calc-silicate rocks.
6. Metamorphic textures and processes.
7. The relationships between regional metamorphism and tectonic processes.
- Data Publicarii : 1989
- Editie : 1
- Format : Paperback
- Numar pagini : 264
- ISBN : 9780582300965
DISPONIBILITATE INCERTĂ: Cere detalii