The second edition of this highly informative book retains much original material covering the principles of structural mechanics and the strength of materials, together with the underlying concepts requisite to the theory of structure and structural design. Some of the material involving lengthy hand-drawing or hand-calculation has been replaced with more up-to-date relevant material and frequent reference is made to computer-aided learning techniques.
- Limba : Engleza
- Cuprins : 1. Forces and reactions.
2. Forces in structural frameworks.
3. Direct stress and stain.
4. Properties and structural sections.
5. Shearing forces and bending moment.
6. Stresses in beams.
7. Deflection of beams.
8. Further work on stress and strain; compound stresses.
9. Torsion in circular shafts.
10. Combined direct and bending stress.
11. Retaining walls and other gravity-dependent structures.
Answers to exercises.
- Data Publicarii : 1991
- Editie : 2
- Format : Paperback
- Numar pagini : 416
- ISBN : 9780582066984
DISPONIBILITATE INCERTĂ: Cere detalii