This text provides a guide to the methodologies for the better planning of construction projects, and explains how planning and monitoring can help a construction organisation obtain good quality design information for tendering and construction purposes.
- Limba : Engleza
- Cuprins : 1. Introduction.
2. Basics of planning and monitoring.
3. Why design work is difficult to plan and monitor.
4. Process control.
5. Feasibility and outline design.
6. Construction planning and detail design.
7. Detail design and production designs.
8. Resources and productivity.
- Data Publicarii : 01 Sep 2000
- Editie : 1
- Format : Paperback
- Numar pagini : 208
- ISBN : 9780582320291