Public International Law found in business schools, government and political science departments.Written in plain English easily understood by nonspecialists, this introduction to public international law draws on sources and materials from around the world - and features law cases taken from countries from all regions of the world.
- Limba : Engleza
- Cuprins :
1. Introduction to International and Comparative Law.
2. The Sources and Scope of International Law.
4. International Intergovernmental Organizations.
5. International Nongovernmental Organizations.
6. The Individual and Human Rights.
7. Responsibilities of States for the Treatment of Aliens and Foreign Businesses.
8. Environmental Law: Oceans, Air Space, Outer Space, and the Polar Regions.
9. International Dispute Settlement.
10. Municipal Dispute Settlement.
- Data Publicarii : 1995
- Editie : 1
- Format : Paperback
- Numar pagini : 624
- ISBN : 9780132998925