This book reflects a strategic planning perspective and is sequenced to provide readers with a cumulative understanding of marketing and ability to apply these ideas directly to their own educational institutions.
- Limba : Engleza
- Cuprins : 1. The Education Marketplace.
2. Providing Quality Service, Value, and Customer Satisfaction.
3. Identifying and Researching Marketing Issues.
4. The Marketing Planning Process.
5. Analyzing and Adapting to the Environment.
6. Defining Institutional Resources and Direction.
7. Formulating Market Strategy.
8. Measuring and Forecasting Market Size.
9. Segmenting, Selecting, and Appealing to Markets.
10. Understanding Consumers.
11. Designing Educational Programs.
12. Pricing Educational programs.
13. Delivering Educational Programs and Services.
14. Communicating with Markets.
15. Attracting and Retaining Students.
16. Attracting Resources.
17. Evaluating Marketing Performance.
- Data Publicarii : 1995
- Editie : 2
- Format : Paperback
- Numar pagini : 464
- ISBN : 9780136689898
DISPONIBILITATE INCERTĂ: Cere detalii