The Paris Commune was the biggest and last popular revolution in Western Europe. The short-lived commune and its subsequent repression exposed deep divisions in French society. This book is an account of those times.
- Limba : Engleza
- Cuprins : Prologue: The Communes - A Narrative Introduction
1. Paris bivouac of the revolution
2. From people's war to people's revolution June 1870-March 1871
3. `The political form at last discovered'? The Commune as government
4. A new revolutionary people?
5. The Last Struggle
6. Consequences, Representations and Meanings
Guide to Further Reading
- Data Publicarii : 23 Jun 1999
- Editie : 1
- Format : Paperback / softback
- Numar pagini : 252
- ISBN : 9780582309036
DISPONIBILITATE INCERTĂ: Cere detalii